Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Jumpin' Catfish

Jumpin' catfish the letter J is gonna be hard.
Mom says she might need some juicy lard
Dripped in her ears to wiggle and squirm 
through the jungle of words running amuck
in her head like a giant truck.
After listening to her moan and complain,
I reminded her that a cat I am.
I've been known to jump up, down and all around.
I give juicy kisses which I know she misses.
And she was jealous when off to the jungle I did fly 
for some monkey pie.

Jeepers this is just too creepy I think right here is a good
place to jump off this crazy J wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment