Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thursday Poetic Pictorial Post #6

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.

First of all we wanted to tell Angel Sammy and TeddyButterbean and Mom
thank you for this photo.  My mom is a huge fan of hot air balloons from the ground.
When in a gift shop she is drawn to all things cat like, hot air balloons and hummingbirds.
As you will see at the end..... 

Up up and away
I love balloons no matter the size
Mylar, rubber or cloth they all tickle my fancy.
They delight my senses as they rise and float.
To spot a hot air balloon sends my eyes skyward 
The places and things that one could see make my mind's eye 
full of excitement.
If given an chance to float in the sky, I would say no not I.
My spirit is free and ready to fly
My head is not willing and my legs are like jelly.
I must confess this old gal has two fears 
One is fire and I am extremely height shy!
So content I will be to gaze up with envy as those graceful balloons are 
given flight by fire that makes the soar to heights I don't care for.

This rainbow hot air balloon hang above my tunnels

Mom says it is very authentic it even has weights on it and we love the basket




My hot air balloon wind sock

Today we join


I'm very thankful to be able to report that my blood work to recheck my kidney function was
on January 12, 2018
All of the levels of concern, Creatine and phosphorus are down.  My wonderful Vet, Dr. Szabo was very very pleased.
We will continue on as we have been doing with the phosphorus binder and the
SubQ fluids.  I don't have to visit Tech Dracula for at least 3 or 4 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment