Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Pictorial Thursday #12

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.

This was a very challenging but beautiful picture!!



Try
Madison D. Cat and Mom


When the Mom saw this beautiful photo, she said oh my
a poem with this I might not try.
 Mom, I said, don't be remiss,you can do this.
She looked at me and said oh yes
I think I can if I bump my head.
Maybe that would shake up all the gray matter like a snow globe ball.
Never one to be defeated she stood tall 
Ready the challenge meet. 
Try she did for nearly a week. 
Standing on her feet, sitting on her tush.
Finally her brain all shook 'til it turned to mush.
 Madi, she said, the purrty purple skies
with a hint of sun rise 
Make my mushy brain happy I
gave it a TRY.  


OMCS YAM-Aunty sent us a link to read about this bridge here

No comments:

Post a Comment