Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Pictorial Thursday #23

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.


Today we did two poems...yes we are overachievers


#1
Little Blue
by Madi 

Little Blue this poem is dedicated to you.
Your welcoming lamp by the door
Makes me want to see more
Pretty white frame and windows galore.
If I lived in you, I'd have a perch up
on the second floor.
I'd stay there all the day long watching the birds
and the critters from my window seat.

#2
Tiny
by Mom
It is blue, white and tiny
Double wide it is not
Not even room for a trash bin.
Ten steps will take you from the stoop to its boot.
 A-shaped roof made of tin.
No thanks I don't wanna come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment