Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Pictorial Thursday #26

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.



There is today's photo prompt

By Madi
There once was a lady named Mom
In the mountains she did truly belong.
If she needed refreshin', 
it was the west she was headin'!
She take deep clear breaths into her chest for a few days
Then home to her kitty she would scurry!!
The End


by Mom
This is a place where my mind's eye escapes
to join my heart in it's wildest desires.
A mountain girl I was meant to be
Alas here I am in the middle of NC.
The mountains call my name from day to day.
I heed their call as often as need be.
To sit there with such a view would surely bring me joy.
Each breath of fresh air filling my lungs and clearing my head
makes me appreciate each visit to the hills I've had over the years.
*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment