Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday #47

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.


Well all who know me know that I just had to write today's poem to go with this picture.

Ice cream
The Old Gray Mare aka Cecilia

For this frozen dessert I do dream.

I could be called a bit of a snob
Yes for it I do pine
but only very plain varieties without glob.
I dream and I scream give me cream.
BUTT
When serving this girl,
please leave out the nuts and caramel swirl.
Vanilla, chocolate or perhaps I'll give
chocolate revel a twirl on my tongue. 
I like chocolate chips and fudge dip
NEVER,  EVER no NEVER give me Cream in a cone
or I'll be gone 
Just give me a bowl and a spoon with several scoops
Delightful I'll be and I might even moan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment