Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday #142

    Poetic Thursday hosted by our pals Teddy and Angel Sammy 


 Listen....do you want to know a secret?


As soon as I saw this photo, the lyrics to "Do you want to know a secret", 
by Paul McCartney and John Lennon, popped in my head.  It was one of my favorite Beatle songs.  The words and music are beautiful

ListenDo you want to know a secret?Do you promise not to tell?Whoa, oh, oh
CloserLet me whisper in your earSay the words you long to hearI'm in love with youOoh-ooh-ooh-ooh ooh
ListenDo you want to know a secret?Do you promise not to tell?Whoa, oh, oh
CloserLet me whisper in your earSay the words you long to hearI'm in love with youOoh-ooh-ooh-ooh
I've known a secret for a week or twoNobody knows, just we two
ListenDo you want to know a secretDo you promise not to tellWhoa, oh, oh
CloserLet me whisper in your earSay the words you long to hearI'm in love with youOoh-ooh-ooh ooh-oohOoh-ooh-ooh ooh-oohOoh-ooh-ooh ooh-ooh
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Paul Mccartney / John Lennon
Click below link to hear this beautiful song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u


No comments:

Post a Comment