Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday November 30 2017

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday with Teddy and Angel Sammy

Two  SPOILED CAT 

Our two ginger-men did not give us word prompts today.
They told us X is a hard word and to write about anything.
Today's post is brought to you by the letter
Y
our prompt words are 
yesterday, yummy, yellow, year

Yesterday I told mom her head was full of hay!
Why you say?
Lets examine the converSAYion today.
"Mummies are yummy", she said to me.
My eyes glazed over in dismay.
She tried to convince me of the beauty found 
in their hair of yellow maize much like a crown
My head was full of visions of disarray.
How on earth could a sane lady utter such crazy phrase?
Then I recalled last year very near Halloween 
she had a mysterious bite on her neck.
That was the answer simple
Her mind has surely been render sick
by mummy slobber and other ick.
On this note to you all I say be thankful next week
is the letter Z.
Sincerely Madi(son) D. Cat and Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment