Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

X Poem November 23 2017

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday with Teddy and Angel Sammy


Our two ginger-men did not give us word prompts today.
They told us X is a hard word and to write about anything.
Today's post is brought to you by the letter
X
Xcitement is what I felt when I realized it was X day
Xactly how I was going to rhyme
Was something I hoped would come to mind
Xcept what I had in my mind was only a scheme
Xtreme glee filled my cup when
Madi finally said, Mom give it up, there is no Xrta time
You will never Xcel at poetry unless
you Xerox one from the pages of time.
X's and O's
Madi and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment