Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Pictorial Thursday #8

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.
Once again we thank Angel Sammy for selecting a picture
that has inspired us.



Steps
a Poetic Story
Fondly dedicated to our pal George the Lad from years gone by...

Once there was a Welsh Terrier name George the Lad
Across the pond he lived with his Mom and Dad
We met George early fall of two thousand and ten.
He had a fascination with steps.
 I said YEP George would love these steps.
To the delight of all George started Step Saturday.
George set his sights on finding the best steps inside and out.
It was his mission to find steps grand and glorious
hidden and dark. 
Some covered in moss some not.  Steps older than mom
and oh the stories those steps could have told.
In the spring George's peeps made a Flat George
They inquired, who  would like a visit from Flat George.
I quickly raised my paw and said pick me, Please pick me.
Flat George's mum slapped my addy on the envelope...
As they say the rest, Folks, is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment