Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Pictorial Thursday #9

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.
Once again we thank Angel Sammy for selecting a picture
that has inspired us.
Here is a little info from Angel Sammy on the beautiful painting
The photo above is so totally cool I have some info for you about WHERE and WHAT it is……………..it’s in an ancient almshouse in Stamford, England…………..and if you CLICK HERE you can find out more! 





Sailing
by Madi and Mom
Tall ships gliding smoothly over the glassy sea
Oh me
Bellowing white sails full of wind and mist.
Oh me
White capped waves lapping the hull and wetting the deck
Oh me
Deck hands cleverly manning the sails with skill and ease
Oh me
Red skies at night a sailor's delight
Oh me
Red skies in the morning a sailor's warning
Oh me
A sailor's life is not easy
Oh me
Once the salty air fills his lungs, his soul will forever roam the seas.
Oh me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment