Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Pictorial Thursday #10

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.



Once again we thank Angel Sammy for selecting a picture
that has inspired us.

Moon Stories
by Madi and Mom 
The year was '69 way before my time.
News of a trip to the moon was all the buzz
Way back then mom was no  mom but she was gainfully employed
in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace at NC State.
She told me all the peeps there were very excited.
Work came to a halt the moon walk was at fault.

**
Fast Foward
**

The year is now 2014 Blogville was in the midst of matching making theme.
This kitty was ready and willing to join in the fun
I  threw my name in the hat and waited for my man cat
Lo and behold a purrfect match was found and that was that
His name was Raz and OMC he was full of charm.
This lady cat quickly grabbed his arm.
Our third date was out of this world.
 A trip to the Space Station was what he proposed.  
I was alarmed but he said no worries you will come to no harm.
Raz bought us matching Space Suits and we were so cute.
Off to the Space Station we went.
My head was spinning with glee.
We saw the moon and the stars 
We floated free with ease just 
Raz and Me
Sincerely Space Cadet Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment