Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Pictorial Thursday#19

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.


Today's prompt ....


If I were brave,
Up up and away I would like to
float in a hot air balloon 
Maybe I'd go to the moon.
I'd soar and I'd roar and be so excited
I might snort.......
BUT Never would I go

Sky diving
I am blessed to have a party in my head.
Wild dreams often come when I'm in bed.
The places I go in my mind's eye are full
of fun, adventure and glee.

Often there is scheming about all
 kinds of crazy and amazing things when I'm dreaming,

HOWEVER;

I promise you my friends
never in 87 million years would you see me
jumping freely  into the clear blue sky
from a perfectly good flying machine.'

Sincerely
The Old Gray Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment