Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Pictorial Thursday #20

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.



Here is today's pictorial prompt


Mystical Maybes

What I see as I look at this tree
Could easily be a mystery to thee.
My mind's eye is momentarily drawn to the light.
I asked myself if there life in the tree
Possibly there is more to see.
Maybe .....
A critter standing tall above us all. 
Maybe.....
His feet are planted firmly in mossy earth
His head is covered in multiple layers and shades of green.
His long snout stretched toward the moon.
Maybe....
You say it is neither a critter nor a light 
Maybe....
It is just a Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment