Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

From my Window November 16 2017


Angel Sammy and brudder Teddy

Today's 4 word challenges are
window, wink, worry wiggle



From my window I spy
birds galore and chippers. 
And of course the nasty squirrels who destroy Dad's 
planters and make him cry.
Often to my surprise and glee my friend the red
Cardinal wink(s) at me as he chows down on sunflower
seeds and suet without a worry.
Me thinks he might not realize a fierce cat I be.
The tiny chickadee is quick to take seed in a flurry.
The chippers are by far the best at scurrying.
The robin and his misses on the ground do roam.
They hop and skip about, their single mission is to quickly find

a worm that wiggles to take home.

No comments:

Post a Comment