Poetry by Madi

This blog will be a collection of all the poems Mom and I wrote for Angel Sammy and Teddy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday. You two Gingers have inspired us.

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thoroughly Poetic Thursday #36

Today we join Two  SPOILED CAT 
Angel Sammy and Teddy for their poetic pictorial poem.


Here is today's photo prompt
We thank Mom Pam for all the effort she puts into finding 
these lovely photos for us.





by Madi and Mom

Seed Spittin' 

Mellons are yummy
 juicy and fruity
They delight my tummy.
When I find a seed,I turn into a monkey. 
My manners are no longer mild.
I go crazy and wild , 
I work up a powerful oral force.
With mach speed
I spit it as far as I can.
Where it goes no one knows.



by Madi
Don't eat seeds, they will make you wheeeeeez 
If you swallow them, your tummy will sprout weeds
Spit them out far.
Just remember don't aim at heads. 
ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN A CAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment